1.What time did you get up this morning? I am usually up around 6:00 AM....Princess jumped in bed with us about 3 AM.
2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds, definitely diamonds! Although, Pearls are my birthstone
3. What was the last film you saw? The Untouchables
4. What is your favorite TV show? Definitely Biography channel. John and I love to watch CSI, but have not had the time to see one all season.
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? Scrambled eggs and ham. This morning I made homemade biscuits for Sinclair - she goes nuts over them with butter.
6. What is your middle name? Kay
7. What food do you dislike? Beets
8. What is your favorite CD at moment? Anything Michael Buble.
9. What kind of car do you drive? Escalade
10. Favorite sandwich? These great sandwiches I used to get in Nichols Hills Plaza - maybe it was the Saturn deli. Of course since our friend Aubrey bought the entire Plaza I am sure it is not there any longer.
11. What characteristic do you despise? People that are not loyal
12. Favorite item in your closet? All things Hermes.
13. If you could go anywhere in the world, on vacation, where would you go? I would love to see what Dubai was like.
14. Favorite brand of clothing? Ralph Rucci or Valentino
15. Where would you retire to? Del Mar, CA
16. What was your most recent memorable birthday? Having a dinner with my husband and all our children with us.
17. Favorite sport to watch? Golf on TV - some (Southern) college football teams
18. Furthest place you are sending this? I know it will go as far as London.
19. When is your birthday? June 26
20. Are you a morning person or a night person? Totally a morning person - I am not worth a damn after 10 pm
21. What is your shoe size? 8 1/2 -
22. Pets? Clementine, Oscar Wyatt and Oliver.
23. Most despised Pet Peeve? Deceit
24. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us? We are going to be grandparents in the Fall - pretty exciting!
25. What did you want to be when you were little? Jessica Savitch
26. How are you today? Happy
27. What is your favorite candy? Teuscher champagne truffles
28. What is your favorite flower? orchids and hydrangeas
29. What day on the calendar are you looking forward to most? tomorrow
30. What is your full name? Kristi Kay if you are talking to my cousins
31. What are you listening to right now? Fox News and CNBC (I have multiple screens in my office)
32 What was the last thing you ate? I poached salmon and grilled asparagus. For desert, Sinclair and I had a tea party with snickerdoodles we made earlier.
33. Do you wish on stars? Nope
34. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? periwinkle
35. How is the weather right now? Humid and cloudy
36. Who was the last person you spoke with on the phone? My precious wonderful husband.
37. Favorite soft drink? Dr Pepper
38. Favorite restaurant? Reef
39. Hair color? light blond.
40. What was your favorite toy as a child? my books
41. Summer or winter? Winter, since ours are not that bad
42. Hugs or Kisses? both
43. Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate
44. Coffee or Tea? Tea - especially good orange tea
45. The last time you cried? Today, I had a meeting at the hospital.
46. What is under your bed? nothing
47. What did you do last night? Made dinner, gave my daughter a bath and recapped my hubby's day - he played in the Shell Houston Open
48. What are you afraid of? Loosing someone I love
49 Salty or Sweet? both
50 How many keys on your key ring? one
51. How many years have you been in a relationship? Almost 7
52. Favorite day of the week? Any day that the kids all come over - usually Sunday
53. How many towns have you lived in? 6
54 Do you make friends easily? YES!!!!!!
55. Republican or Democrat? Republican
Blog Zombie: Strategi Rahasia untuk Meningkatkan Peringkat Mesin Pencari
-
Blog Zombie: Strategi Rahasia untuk Meningkatkan Peringkat Mesin Pencari
[image: Blog Zombie: Strategi Rahasia untuk Meningkatkan Peringkat Mesin
Pencari]
...
1 year ago



1 comment:
Very, very interesting.
You can make home made biscuits, you love my Michael and you hate beets.
Clearly we are long lost sisters.
Please send diamonds.
Post a Comment