Yesterday was a big day at Casa Chaos, it seems like everyone got new sleeping accomodations. The puppy we are donating for a charity auction this weekend went to have a sleepover at Ellie and Harris' house last night. Ellie first named her "Butterfly" then decided "LadyBug" was more appropriate. When "Big Daddy Ernie" got home and heard the constant sweet cries (make that shreiking yelps) of a freshly weaned puppy he just could not express his gratitude to me enough!!! (wink wink)
Sinclair took every opportunity to enjoy their toys and slide with Harris and Caroline. Greggory and Katherine were on hand with their precious newborns Princess Fields (look at those dreamy cat eyes she has) and Prince Charming Boone (which I call him by his middle name Boone, but his parents insist on calling him by his first name William....whatever). Then Aunt LeighBee came by and before you knew it we had a party going!
Another big treat while we were there, Ellie and Harris received their Valentine from Sinclair. Naturally, the rest of the kiddos could not wait to get home to get theirs.



2 comments:
Ok....this may be the cutest thing I've seen in a long time! Sinclair looks precious.I wish you could have seen Patrick's reaction when we opened up his "surprise". I showed him the watering can and gardening tools and he said "Wow!" But it was one of those long, stretched out woooow!s that was in a whisper. It was adorable. It reminded me of something like when the little boy sees E.T.'s finger light up....he was so excited. I did have to inform him that Gray was included--that did not go over quite as well.
Christie
OK-- you totally ROCK! or actually-- CUPID SINCLAIR totally ROCKS!
Seriously-- that is the cutest thing I have ever seen-- and Master Noah P was so excited that it was for him! He's already got the tools dug deep into his sandbox (he's ALL BOY!)
Thank you so much for thinking of us-- so sweet!-- any goodness- you thought of EVERY last detail. adorable!
We missed you at the zoo fundraiser last night. Hopefully-- we'll playdate soon..
cheers,
cassie :)
Post a Comment