I took these this afternoon from my hotel room at the gorgeous Fashion Island. The weather was actually high 80's today and I heard it mentioned dozens of times "Can you believe this weather?" Finally, I said "I know, it is amazing" and this woman in the lobby said "Miss, We are experiencing a heatwave" followed by the look of pure stupidity she inserted my way. Then she added "Even the Saudi Royals here are shocked by this heat" I laughed (probably somewhat arrogantly) explained I was from Texas and we considered this temperature ideal. The Southern California native looked stunned and said "Well HOW hot DOES it get there?" I assured her if she really had to ask she would "never wish anyone to 'Go to Hell' she much rather them burn up in South Texas in August.....it is the temperature in which Satan graded the curve". She had to think about it a moment and then smile and said "Wow, that IS HOT!" We both got a good laugh.
Blog Zombie: Strategi Rahasia untuk Meningkatkan Peringkat Mesin Pencari
-
Blog Zombie: Strategi Rahasia untuk Meningkatkan Peringkat Mesin Pencari
[image: Blog Zombie: Strategi Rahasia untuk Meningkatkan Peringkat Mesin
Pencari]
...
1 year ago



No comments:
Post a Comment