Monday, July 21, 2008

Passing of a Great Man.....

This weekend Sinclair's namesake, Kimble also known as "Pa" passed away -- he brought almost nine decades of joy to everyone he touched in Jones Co., Mississippi.   Uncle Kimble was blessed with an outgoing personality, winsome smile, and a powerful handshake.  He rarely met a stranger since he exuded so much love, fun and laughter. His greatest sources of enjoyment came from family, his study of the Bible, politics, cooking (catfish) and his deep love of Ole Miss football.   He will be sorely missed.





6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry to hear about your Uncle Kimble. He sounded like he was really a special man. I am sure he will be missed

Anonymous said...

Please accept my heartfelt condolences on your loss. Sounds like he was a very special person and a joy to be around.

God's blessings to you and your family.

Anonymous said...

I love you blog! Please sign me up! I wish to be invited to keep viewing it. I am sorry for the passing of your Uncle. I agree that Ole Miss football is true love no matter if you win or lose.


You never lose being in the Grove for Ole MIss football.

My thoughts are with you and your family

EMM

Anonymous said...

Hi Kristi,

I spent the other night reading your diary --all about you, your darling little girl, and happy marriage ----not to mention, adventurous life you live. I was 'wowed' and in sort of disbelief of how much I admired you for all you have done (as you are 5 yrs younger than me) and, made me realize how much I'm not living life. I think I've been thinking about your comments, your trials and all you've endured for a couple days now... just affected me.. somehow. Anyway, I'm not near the writer you are so this will be short..., but I was wondering if there would be any way I could actually speak to you --possibly over the phone??

Currently, I'm signed up to do a rhino revision in two weeks (after seeing only 3 docs), and am pretty much terrified because I don't believe I checked out all of my options and of course, don't want to make a second mistake. I was curious if you ever met with Dr. Frankel? I'm looking for someone who can revise a Toriumi overbuilt nose. I have huge rib grafts and they need to be taken out and slimmed down. Unfortunately, Daniel was the one who referred me to Toriumi in the first place and I'm not sure why. I really liked his aesthetics --exactly what you ended up with. By the way..., you are stunningly beautiful. But the kind of pretty -beauty that I think women may love to hate --but yet you have such a sweet natural look to go with it..., I'm guessing you have lots of friends who adore you even though you outshine them. I have one like you... , and since I've read all about you.., feel like I know a little of your personality... I bet I'm correct.

Any chance we could talk? If not, I understand. I'm in Wisconsin... I'll call you (so I'm paying) if you would agree. Would really appreciate someone like you to possibly help me sort a couple things out.

Enjoyed your blog :),

Jen.

email me at: michellepleaseread@yahoo.com

Marnie said...

Sorry to hear of your loss, I'd like to extend my condolences to you and your family. Such a special man will be sorely missed.

Nonnie Moose said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss.