Wednesday, July 2, 2008

"LET'S GO JUMP"....is the phrase of the week!

It has been a busy week at Casa Chaos! Sinclair started gymnastics this week and took to it like a fish to water! Her passion for jumping and rolling will mimic her older sister, Hailey - that reached the impressive ninth level, after a long career on the gymnastics circuit.



The owner of the gymnastics studio has the most precious dog (not sure of the breed) but every time the toddlers do a roll or a flip "Caesar" does circus tricks and jumps through hoops--- Sinclair and another little girl laid like logs and he took a flying leap over the top of them -- she LOVED this!!



Sinclair was really fond of the balance beam.... I think we will be glued to the Olympics this summer watching the floor exercises!

Later that night we opened a birthday present from her friends Matthew, Max and Mia -- she went nuts over the baby doll they sent her!

From all the running, jumping, balancing and baby doll burping we had an exhausted little Princess! John snapped us resting together with me while I took my IV (2 hours twice a day....UGH) -- that is Oliver above our heads, protecting us fiercely!


1 comment:

Emily said...

What a fun week. Claire LOVED her gymnastics class this last semester. I hate that you have to do the IV treatments, but it makes a great excuse to cuddle your sweet girl (not that you need one). I hope that you have a fantastic Fourth!!!