Thursday, September 25, 2008

Welcome to the World, Baby Liddie!

Well, our first Grand baby came into the world the week of Hurricane Ike.  Baby Liddie has more hair than the law should allow.  She tipped the scales at 7 lbs and 9 oz and was 19 1/4"

Mommy, Daddy and Baby have been bonding the past ten days and everyone is stellar!











Good job, Sissy!





6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That picture with Lucky in the hat crouching down to see her is the cutest! Everyone looks so happy! Congrats to the Schiller clan. BTW, JAMP fell asleep aboutu 5 min after I got home. I've been on the phone with my mama.

Walkinghorse said...

Beautiful! Welcome to the world Miss Liddie indeed!

Enjoy that little girl...they grow up so fast!

Anonymous said...

Look at that beautiful little baby! The first grandbaby, how amazing! Congratulations!

The Kitchen said...

Congratulations to precious Haley and Lucky!!!
Momma sez you're the hottest grandma in Texas!!!
XOXO

debi said...

Beautiful family for sure. I always love to see pictures of Sinclair. I have 2 granddaughters the near the same age. The camera loves her. Hope you are all doing okay after Ike.

Emily said...

I am a little behind on my blog reading...CONGRATULATIONS!!! She is a beautiful baby. I love all that dark hair.