Thursday, September 4, 2008

Piper Palin Grooming Her Little Brother Trig's Hair

I love this little girl!!!! Kids will be kids no matter what!

14 comments:

Andrea said...

I *heart* that clip. I totally laughed out loud with a tear in my eye when she did that to her little brother last night. This Independent (moi) has her work cut out this election. I'm nervous to cast my vote this year b/c I'm SO on the fence with some important issues! ack...

Mrs. Case said...

I'd heard about this on the morning news here in CA. I posted the same video on my blog. She is too friggin cute. So adorable!!!

Anonymous said...

Adorable little girl...lot's of personality

Anonymous said...

This was so sweet, what a great family she has! I am really loving Sarah Palin!

Walkinghorse said...

Is she not the cutest little girl! Did you notice her motion to her sister to stand when they were introduced? She definitely takes after mom.

What a fantastic speech!

Kimberly

Emily said...

Just one more thing to love about Sarah Palin...her kids are adorable!

Anonymous said...

I laughed and laughed when I saw Piper Palin lick her hand during the speech. I told my husband that we'll see that all over the internet tomorrow.

I found your blog today via your ad on dooce . . . pretty amazing considering her ill-conceived liberal rant that she posted yesterday.

I've sifted through your archives a bit and see that we agree politically, but I particularly love those pictures of your beautiful little girl! My own baby girl turned 14 this year and I miss those days of blonde curls!

Anonymous said...

I am sure Caribou Barbie has many wonderful qualities- but any woman that gets on a plane after her water breaks to try to get back to Alaska to deliver has shown that she has very poor judgement. Not only was that irresponsible of her with her own health and Trig's health, but it was improper and unfair to the other passengers on that flight. She acknowledges that when she says, "Maybe they shouldn't have let me fly, but I wasn't showing much so
they didn't know". Wow- deceptive and irresponsible.

I am offended that the GOP thought this would get my vote. I have been on the fence but this pushed me right over. This is not the person I want leading my country when McCain has a heart attack. If the GOP had picked someone reasonably qualified and responsible I would have been all there- especially a reasonable, qualified and intelligent woman. Palin is not that woman.

Anonymous said...

oh really like Obama/Osama is qualified?? NOT

Anonymous said...

Teacher Arrested!

A public school teacher was arrested today at John F. Kennedy International
Airport as he attempted to board a flight while in possession of a ruler, a
protractor, a set square, a slide rule, and a calculator.

At a morning press conference, the Attorney General said he believes the man
is a member of the notorious Al-gebra movement. He did not identify the
man, believed to be a McCain staffer, who has been charged by the FBI with
carrying weapons of math instruction.

'Al-gebra is a problem for us,' Ted Kennedy, the Attorney General said.
'They desire solutions by means and extremes, and sometimes go off on
tangents in a search for absolute value. They use secret code names like
'x' and 'y' and refer to themselves as 'unknowns', but we have determined
they belong to a common denominator of the axis of medieval with coordinates
in every country. As the Greek philanderer, Isosceles, used to say, 'There
are 3 sides to every triangle.''

When asked to comment on the arrest, Senator Obama said, 'If God had wanted
us to have better Weapons of Math Instruction, he would have given us more
fingers and toes.' Democratic leaders told reporters they could not recall
a more intelligent or profound statement by the Senator and the press
swooned.

Anonymous said...

Sean Hannity....my friend! A.U.F.K? LMAO.

I'm going to run for mayor of Luckenbach, Texas, so that after my 3 month term limit I can then become governor of Porto Rico and thereby set myself up as a VP candidate for 2012. Four short years to learn Caribbean Spanish, have about 16 children, their children will have children (this will have to move fast and need steroids of some sort. Might need to bring in the Germans, Chinese and Russians as they know these things.) Some of these children will potentially have avoidable genetic disorders which will ironically run counter to my new "abstence only" sex-ed program. We will get by that by discussing my ability to field dress an Axis or Blackbuck deer in west Texas near Crawford. Or I'll release photos of me doing something risqué that heats up girls (and is OK with the pals without thinking I'm a f4G). Anything that makes them want to have a beer or Cosmo with me!

I'm also going to have to raise some serious PR money to quiet that "bridge to Saint Martin" pork bill that I've grown so attached to.

But the most important part, I have to credit Gov. Palin, I'm going to refine my Texas accent to the point similar to fingernails on a blackbord. The base will bear it. That "liberal media" and the pu33y lefties will hold their ears while running down the hall peeing in their Banana Republic cargo pants. Gov/ Palin has mastered this art. How she could possibly keep even the GOP base from ear bleeding will show the metal of the woman.

OK, back to Sean. For me to be a serious contender, like Palin, I will someday, maybe, or maybe not, have to address the press. (it took W a few years to get better in front of a crowd without a drink).

I will be ready. But please throw down the gauntlet for me. Sean's blood will run in the streets with the others that hate this country. Not by my hands but by the illegitimate non-aborted poor, stupid bastards, most of them at best. Down syndrome all too many. They have compared notes, they now know why their "lives" were spared, and they are pissed. It will be the Night of the living NAGDEVSoD (1)

(1) non-aborted, genetically damaged, entitlement vacuuming & socially draining

....or...I'm going to broker a Dan Quayle comeback.

Anonymous said...

I agree with the ear bleeding part! Yikes! "Thinks but no thinks...for thit breedge to nowheer up in Aliska."

Jannie Funster said...

I love Piper abuot as much as I do Sarah!

Jannie Funster said...

Hey, pay no attention to the Left Wing Nuttery, they're just jealous!

Jannie