Last night we celebrated the completion of "Project Playhouse" --- Keep in mind, not that Sinclair needs any special occasion to play tea party. "Owl" has been SUCH a trooper while he has been camping at Casa Chaos to play "tea party" every night after a long days work. After three weeks of living here I do not know how everyone will deal with the separation anxiety!! We have loved having him here!
Oliver managed to get in on the tea party action as well....
Daddy surprised us and come home about midnight last night after being gone to NYC and New Orleans all week. I snapped these earlier at 4:30 AM. Dr Phil I am sure could dedicate an entire show on the sleeping patterns of Casa Chaos. Between Sinclair, the puppies and the cat I have yet to get a good nights sleep.... both dogs are snoring loud enough to rattle the windows and Sinclair is twisting and flopping. I've been taking a foot to the head all night--- I attempt to retreat to Sinclair's room and leaving all them in here to try to at least get two hours sleep so I don't look like I have packed luggage in the bags under my eyes tonight when Ryland and I Chair the Contemporary Museum Gala.
So I try to sneak out and go to the baby's room to sleep (in her toddler bed ....what's wrong with this picture?) and Sinclair feels around and realizes I'm gone and screams. As I rush back in, she tells me "Mommy, PeePee. Milk. Back-pats" Translation: Which means change my diaper, get me milk to drink and rub my back.
So I try to sneak out and go to the baby's room to sleep (in her toddler bed ....what's wrong with this picture?) and Sinclair feels around and realizes I'm gone and screams. As I rush back in, she tells me "Mommy, PeePee. Milk. Back-pats" Translation: Which means change my diaper, get me milk to drink and rub my back.
My precious husband is STILL snoring - the dogs have not budged from sawing logs and the cat is still perched on the foot like an irritated Sphinx.



2 comments:
That is the cutest thing I have ever seen !!! Ozzie and Harriet did not have as much love in their house
Dear KK
Saw the wonderful and all too familiar photo-- Steve and I are in Japan and when this picture popped up I laughed and could cry because I miss my dogs so much!!
They are in NY with Stacy. Her kids are learning what it is to live with dogs!
Anyway-- back in June. See you then.
Missed you at the lunch, but so appreciate your support.
Love, Ellen
Post a Comment