Monday, December 1, 2008

HALL OF FAME WORTHY


Tonight I have the distinguished honor of introducing Joanne King Herring into the Distinguished Women's Hall of Fame. So many know her as a "wealthy socialite" or a "right wing hero that ended the cold war". Julia Roberts depicted her in the movie, Charlie Wilson's War.
I just have her on speed dial under "incredible girlfriend" Our relationship has spanned almost two decades.
Where has the time gone?
More details to follow....


Joanne with Sec of State James Baker and Houston Mayor Bill White
Maria and Neil Bush, JHK, KK and John

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have followed her career over the years

I VERY VERY interesting lady

Anonymous said...

who are in the pictures with you besides your husband and the mayor and herring?

Anonymous said...

WOW is she really 80??? She is HOT

Anonymous said...

she has had many many face lifts!!!!!!!! but she looks good.used to read about her when we lived in Houston. She is a legend.