This is too funny not to share
Blog Zombie: Strategi Rahasia untuk Meningkatkan Peringkat Mesin Pencari
-
Blog Zombie: Strategi Rahasia untuk Meningkatkan Peringkat Mesin Pencari
[image: Blog Zombie: Strategi Rahasia untuk Meningkatkan Peringkat Mesin
Pencari]
...
1 year ago



9 comments:
KK, could I humbly request that you write some posts about your experiences with Dr. Daniel? That seemed to be your most popular post last year and all... I guess I am wondering if he treats you better because you are part of the 'jet set', like you never see his famous moodiness or brush-offs? Like, how does he act towards you? I'm sure I'm not the only one who would like to hear more about your story.
I hope you are still healing well and that the MRSA is gone.
Thank you so much.
J
I am doing much better since my surgery with Dr Daniel, thanks for inquiring. I have to say I found him to be warm, genuine and such a great listener. I immediately felt like I had known him for years. I met with various top docs from all over the US (Chicago and NYC), immediately upon meeting Dr Daniel he was funny, put me at ease and our initial evaluation lasted over two hours. He took so much time to explain what he was going to do (at that point I still had not decided to go with him for the procedure) and how he would go about it.
I am confidant you are not considered one of the top surgeons in the world and not have confidence. I would not consider someone if they did not have confidence in their skills. I never for one moment felt like his genius went beyond confidence and turned egotistical. He was honest and made me no guarantees about what he could achieve, yet at the same time I felt very comfortable being in his hands. He felt like he could get rid of the staph and I appreciated his honesty. Dr Daniel did not want me to get my hopes up, since I had been battling this for quite some time.
Unfortunately after a three weeks (being back in Houston) my staph returned. This was no fault of Dr Daniels. Fortunately he put me in the brilliant local (Houston) hands of Dr Sam Stal (Chief of Surgery at Texas Childrens). Dr Stal saved my face and the detailed work that Dr Daniels had done.
I cannot say enough incredible things about either Dr Daniel or Dr Stal.
I have gone back to California for multiple follow ups with Dr Daniel and I am treated like family. In fact, the multiple times I have gone for follow up I have been impressed how many international patients are in his office (South America and UK last time I went). People come from all over the world to have this man work his magic. Since this is the ONLY procedure he does -- he is damn good at it!
I have referred many patients to both of these brilliant surgeons and feel total confidence in doing so.
I am not sure I would have taken my case, it was so complex -- I had two Doctors turn me down that were suppose to be "the best"
I owe my friends, Dr Daniel and Dr Stal so much -- I am so grateful for all they did for me.
Have you had just once experience with Dr Daniel? I would say by all means return -- everyone is entitled to an "off" day now and then
Best of Luck~
KK, thank you for your response. I had my surgery with him a couple of years ago.
He was very brusque with me over several visits and I couldn't figure it out because I truly believe he's the best nose surgeon who ever existed. Maybe effusive praise made him uncomfortable? At the pre-op, he said with much exasperation, "I don't want you coming back here for every little thing!" and, after I said, "you're the best!" he snapped, "You
have to live with it!" It still bugs me, even now. My heart was set on him for my procedure despite that, maybe wrongly so.
One strange thing I noticed is that when I brought a blonde friend in with me for the follow ups, he was MUCH nicer... much friendlier and chattier (I am brunette). I also noticed his office staff are blondes. As is his wife. He was even much gentler with the instrument he uses to open the nostrils when she was there.
It baffles me because I really liked him -- to me he was this completely foxy older guy. He's an amazing dresser, and he'll probably be warmly thrilled if you (or any other blonde) asks him about his shoes or his watch or whatever. Please write about it if you do. If I had asked him about anything personal, which I didn't, it would have been icebox city, I'm sure. Maybe I am just an insecure brunette after all.
Or maybe I creeped him out in some way. He's like a combination of Dr. House and Dr. Hannibal Lector.
I have definitely thought about it far too much! I wanted to ask you about your experience with him because it seems so different than mine, and you are an articulate writer.
I know many people search for his name and find your blog, as I did, so again thank you for talking about him... it's just amazing to me how nice is is with you, but he probably likes very confident blondes (like everyone does).
It's like he is on a mission to do as many rhinoplasties as he can, but he'll slow down and do a better job with some people and not others.
Still, he does so many that some of us are bound to be in the "below average" category, and one person gets to be his "worst" job of the year.... I don't know, it always felt to me like he had one foot out the door, and was rushing. On the morning of surgery, he seemed upset that I was trying to talk to him, and barely said anything.
I will be having a revision with a different surgeon, because even though Dr. Daniel has incredible skills, I
don't think he's interested in applying them to me. Plus I feel he is in the twilight of his amazing career and
has little incentive to do the meticulous, beautiful work he did even just a few years ago. At least on me, anyway.
Thank you again for writing about your experiences.
Try Dr Sam Stal in Houston -- I cannot say enough about him. He is brilliant as well
KK sorry to bother you but does Dr. Stal do rhinoplasty revision? I had work done in Houston at age 17 and due to an aging face etc the nose has completley changed and is actually caving in. I am seeking a fantastic revision surgeon in Houston! Thank you for your help!
N
Dr Sam Stal is whom I cannot say enough great things about -- yes, he does secondary revisions
thanks KK i have just found his website and will contact him prior to coming to H town! thanks for the info!
best wishes
nicola
Dr. Stal is on my short list now, thanks. Hopefully I will have better "chemistry" with one of them!
I hope the up's and down's of the energy market haven't been too tough on you.
Kristi- hope u will continue ur blog. We miss u and cannot understand the long wait for updates. Hope u are o.k. and ur family too. Please respond!!
Post a Comment