
So I was sitting in the garden room earlier....reflecting on a few things and I looked across the dining room and froze! Hanging on our cream silk walls between the Chilsom and the Guerrero (furry little guy has good taste) was a HUGE SQUIRREL!!He looked as scared as I was feeling.


I am confidant this all comes down to our crazy ass cat, "Oscar Wyatt" ....I definitely smell a rat -- no pun intended. I should think Oscar should be in sales (assuming this feline spoke) -- I wonder how that loco kitty talks his prey into coming inside. Like any good politician I am sure he is promises them nuts, berries and a great life of grandeur.


I immediately got Sinclair and (her bodyguard) Marlene into a safe room -- then rallied the rest of my cavalry. CoCo went and found a net...Amaleia got some sheets and I called for backup -- River Oaks Patrol.


Officer Wilson knew right what to do, so he worked the net. Officer Hamilton cornered the little guy behind the scotch cabinet -- booze works in situations like this.


Talk about teamwork!!! C'est la vie....


Officer Wilson knew right what to do, so he worked the net. Officer Hamilton cornered the little guy behind the scotch cabinet -- booze works in situations like this.


Talk about teamwork!!! C'est la vie....




No comments:
Post a Comment